We invite you to experience the distinctive style of Alisa Hotels Accra conference rooms and facilities designed to accommodate small to large events with a state of the art array of technology and catering services to make your event a total success.
101 marketing strategies:Contrary to public belief, people will always pay for quality products. Why? It simply makes their lives easier. Before you even think about any marketing strategies,what you need to ask yourself is,are you absolutely offering quality products to your customers. There is simply no point in planning to execute 101 Marketing Strategies if all you are doing is offering shoddy products. Eventually, your customers will see through you and one by one , they will walk. Value should always be the yardstick against which all your products should be measured.
If your focus is sincerely on providing real value and helping people,it is just not possible to fail. Why? Glad you asked. The reason being, people can see through shoddy products, no matter how much your sales pages are hyped. You definitely do not want a reputation for providing poor quality products. Gaining a reputation for quality, on the other hand, leads to brisk sales and lots of repeat customers.
Provide Value And People Will Be Willing To Pay For It The instant people notice that they get back added value from you than they paid in price, they in fact tend to be willing to pay you more over time. So, remember these facts in everything you do. Try to use it as a guide in your product selection, advertising, and in all of the information you share with prospective customers. A focus on value will always be the best approach.So remember, the top item on your list of 101 Marketing Strategies,VALUE.
10 Marketing Tips For Entrepreneurs Nothing happens in business until a sale is made. Marketing is simply about getting new customers and keeping them. If you’re not doing something everyday to market and promote your business, your competitors are. Here are ten easy-to-implement tips to effectively market and grow your business:
For example, Mr. Lube offers fast and affordable tune-up service to customers right on the spot, without having to leave the car, while offering coffee, cappuccino, and a fresh newspaper.
4. Always ask happy clients for endorsements or testimonials and put them on your website and other marketing collateral. They’re worth their weight in gold. Try to get some recognizable names in your community for additional cachet.
5. Put a special offer or product advertorial on every invoice and statement you send out. Likewise, you can also negotiate a deal with another company to advertise your product or service on all their invoices for a percentage of revenues from placed orders.
6. Make your business cards stand out and be natural keepers. Offer important information on the back such as emergency phone numbers, a map, or special dates to remember. Have a slogan that offers a powerful benefit statement to your prospective customer.
7. Offer special bonus packages with your product or service offering. Get corporate sponsors to give away products as part of the bonus package in exchange for free exposure.
8. Align your business with a cause or charity. Give back to your community. Customers appreciate doing business with companies that are bettering their communities and the environment and being good corporate citizens.
9. Find an angle that makes your work controversial. The banning of Mark Twain's "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, reviewed as "trashy and vicious," was a blessing in disguise. Twain made a poster advertising the ban, which significantly increased sales.
10. Post frequently in online message boards/forums relevant to your business or expertise. Include your signature and offer tips and valuable advice. Eventually you will begin gaining word-of-mouth exposure as a leader in your field. Posting messages with your company information also helps to increase your search engine rankings and drive traffic to your site.
3 Marketing Tactics That Will Send Your Sales Through The Roof There are some business that just seem to weather the tough times with grace, not really affected by recessions. It's almost as though they have a secret source... maybe they do... customers. Hey, customers always buy... in the good times and in the bad times. They still have needs and still make purchases. When you understand their needs and wants, you have the keys to keeping your business afloat when others are grounded. Implement these three tactics successfully, and you're set for success.
1. Just One Customers can be like a two year old in a candy store... they want it all. Yeah, sometimes it's hard to make up your mind about what you really do want when everything looks so good. That's why it pays to promote one product over the others. It spells out loud and clear... I'M THE BEST DEAL. That will be the deciding factor in most cases.
2. Make Them Feel Good Customers buy because they want to enjoy the benefits of the purchase. A lady might buy a dress because she wants to feel sexy, or a man will buy a saw because he finds pleasure in creating things. Emotions are the key element that drives purchases. Use word pictures to stir up the emotions that will instigate the sale. Let them "feel" the benefits, and they'll be more apt to head for the cash register.
Put them where you want them. Selling a riding mower? ... the birds are singing, Easter lilies are blooming and kids are flying kites in the wind... spring has arrived. Yep, it's time to get out that mower and fuel it up for the summer ahead. How many springs have come and gone since you promised yourself a riding mower? ... It's not hard to paint mental pictures that whet their appetite for the product you are advertising.
3. Make Contact Following up with a customer who didn't buy can be the determining factor between and "almost sale" and a satisfied, loyal customer. Simply contact them afterwards and let them know the product is still available or offer them further information they may find valuable. Internet marketers can offer free newsletters or reports that consumers find useful and marketers find profitable. Not only do you keep your product in front of the customer on a regular basis, you get email information to stay in contact. Both parties win!
Do Keyword Research On Market-Specific Terms So, at this point, you need to have at least a short list of market specific search terms. These market specific search terms obviously need to be related exclusively to your market. What you need to do at this point in time is investigate the marketplace further by:
1) Generating an even better list of related search terms
2)Discover how many searches per month occur for these terms
3)Find out how much advertisers are paying “per click” to run advertisements on these search terms. These simple steps will help you to do the following: Estimate the market demand by looking at the number of searches. Estimate how much traffic you'll be able to generate. Get a real picture of market profitability by weighing advertising costs against how much profit you can expect per sale of your products.
Laying out the big picture is what keyword research will do for you. Since keyword research is likely to be a new concept to you, we need to cover some history about its origins and how it works…
Origins of Keyword Research Search engines, such as Google, keep an anonymous record of everything you search on? Any time someone enters search keywords into a search engine; those searches are stored in a database. This data is gathered primarily to help advertisers and other website owners. Having access to information regarding what people are searching for, you can easily improve your site's search engine ranking, target your advertising and unearth online markets far more easily. It is also without any effort, determine how popular a specific subject matter is, by looking at how many people search for information on it.
These really are the major reasons why marketers do keyword research. This is the best way of getting a broad viewpoint of market behavior, interest and importantly, demand. Not only that, it also allows you to study how the market is being served by the competition. To facilitate this type of research, the search engines that gather keyword data make that data publicly available, and there are a various ways to access it. Google, for example, does provide an online tool to help you search their data, but you can also research keywords by using keywords research software.
Despite the fact that there are several distinctive search engines you can accumulate data from, they really don't differ that much in the information they provide. People search for the same things, regardless of which search engine they're using. That said, Google probably has the most accurate keywords information simply for the reason that it gets the largest number of searches per month, and you get a much broader statistical sample.
The Mission and vision of the Institute Of ICT professionals, Ghana, is to mobilize all ICT professionals under one professional body to positively influence the development, standardization and delivery of information and communication Technology (ICT) across the country and beyond.
Business competition Don't be a dinosaur.By this i mean,try not to be oblivious to your competition. One of the basic 101 Marketing Strategies,is to have a pretty good idea who your competition are,how they operate,what their prices are compared to yours. I will tell you a little story.I have a beautiful seven year old girl. Every now and then we take a walk to a nearby mall.The first stop we make when we arrive at the mall is a little patisserie shop. You can straight away see her eyes all gleamed,pressed against the glass display, salivating, watching all the fantastic display of cakes. The kind of shop you wouldn't want your dentist to catch you going into. She gets her gingerbread man and glazed doughnut. Our next stop is to get her a drink. Now this is where my observation as a marketer kicks in. There are two shops right across each other in the mall.They both sell exactly the same drinks. Dr pepper, Coke and sprite.
One shop has set it's price twice what the other charges for the same drink. There are no prizes for guessing which shop I take my daughter. Now, what I always wondered was, the shop with the exorbitant prices, if they actually took a walk across their competitors premises. And if they did, what they thought of their prices. Again, no prizes for guessing which shop was the busiest. The shop in question,last year, went bankrupt with a loss of 30,000 jobs. That is very depressing for the lives that have been disrupted. If your business is finding it difficult to compete on price, you will need to find a more competitive supplier.
Effective Use of Keywords for SEO What you need to remember is that Search Engine Optimization does not need to be complicated. What you must do is make sure that every page of your website is a unique entity, and needs to be treated in the appropriate manner where SEO is concerned. We have provided you with a few guidelines which ought to help you accomplish your desired SEO results.
Get the Keywords Right It is vital that you make certain the selected words you use meet your marketing criteria. So, do not pick terms which are too broad.Using words that are more specific will result in a higher ranking for your website. Also, it is crucial that you select keywords which are appropriate to your site. An example is, you will find that “optimizing search engines” and “search engine optimization” have completely different rankings.
Include keywords in your Page Titles It is a sad fact that a lot of people will use either inappropriate names or their company name in the page’s titles. So it is important that you include the appropriate keywords in your title, as that is they way people carry out searches on the internet.
Inclusion of keywords in your Title Tags and Meta Tags
It is vital that, for each page of your site, you include the appropriate keywords within all the page’s tags. Also, take time to go over the Meta description that you use. You should make certain that any description you use is enticing and appealing to those who are visiting your site, and include keywords within it wherever possible. There are many search engines around today which use the Meta description as the thing that will be displayed in their search results.
Keywords in Content It is essential that you make sure you include keywords in the content of your website as well. But do not over do this, as too many will result in your page being discounted by the search engines. These basic guidelines in relation to keywords search engine optimization,will affect your site in a positive way. This on it's own, will have dramatic effect on your traffic and ranking. Thank you for taking the time to visit our site.We hope we have been helpful in providing the information you required. We continue to add more information all the time so please check us out again soon.