We invite you to experience the distinctive style of Alisa Hotels Accra conference rooms and facilities designed to accommodate small to large events with a state of the art array of technology and catering services to make your event a total success.
Offline Marketing and Advertising are still innovative methods of marketing your on-line business. Search engines are Not "the only form of marketing" these days as to how people will find your website.
There are an incredible amount of people who are visiting websites solely because they saw the URL in writing. Why else do you think there are so many television commercials these days that all seem to include the web address of the product being promoted? These simple but effective tips will do wonders for increasing your Offline Marketing and the amount of traffic to your website, which of course, is what we all want to.
1. Answering Machine - This one is pretty straightforward for offline marketing, just be sure to include your URL, dot.com in your answering machine messages!
2. Address Labels - All your outgoing mail with address labels must include your business name,a short,straight to the point description of your business and website URL!
3. Business Cards – Positively use them, get in the habit of carrying them with you and pass them out “It Works”, you can even get your cards done on cd-roms!
4. Company vehicles - We all see vehicles with company names and telephone numbers on them driving our streets and highways. This is a splendid idea as it gives potential customers the chance while out, to learn about the company and how to contact them should they need the service or product they offer at some stage in the future. I often wonder why more websites aren't promoted in this way by simply adding the company website URL also. You definitely should do this as part of your Offline Marketing!
5. Flyers – Post flyers on free local bulletin boards (grocery stores, discount chain stores, shopping malls, laundromats, dry cleaners, etc.) print a flyer on bright yellow paper detailing your web address and your company. BE SURE to include your email address, URL as well as your telephone number! Tack the flyer to bulletin boards all over your town or city. Keep a supply in your car for handy offline marketing!
6. Freebies & Giveaways - This method is a personal favorite of mine. It involves purchasing and distributing items such as pencils, pens, t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, calendars, key-chains, bumper stickers, refrigerator magnets and the like. All these items will have your URL, Logo, or Email address located somewhere on them helping to market offline and attract people to your website.
7. Christmas Cards – Use your Christmas cards to all your customers also for offline marketing with all your info URL, email, and phone numbers!
8. Checks And Coupons – Again use all your information when using coupons and have your company checks printed with this information!
9. Web decals - are a new, inexpensive and fun way to use offline marketing and attract attention to your website. People absolutely love them, and they are very simple to use. Web decals are made of high quality vinyl and printed with state of the art digital equipment. Display your website address and more in bold white or black & white letters. People stick them everywhere. In your car windows, store, office and home windows, any place with glass!
10. Word of Mouth - easiest and a very viral form of offline marketing, your happy customers and friends just pass it on!
11. Fax cover sheets - (many people forget this one for offline marketing!)
12. Personal brochures - about you and your company!
13. Printed Material - Print your URL (Web site address) everywhere you print your business name. Including business cards, fliers, signage, ads, product tags, labels, craft show directories (in shows you may be attending) and anywhere else your business name is printed!
14. Newspapers, classifieds and related magazines - The print media which includes newspapers, journals and magazines is another avenue where your can have your URL exposed for everyone to see. It's best first to start advertising your products, services and URL in local newspapers and then if successful,continue onto regional and national publications. If you can't afford the common graphical advertisement as seen throughout newspapers and journals related to your industry, don't worry as most of these publications have classified ad sections. Classified ads allow you to reach a targeted audience very cheaply with a simple short message, and of course your URL is included in there somewhere.Again, a great source of offline marketing for your business!
15. Press releases - Press releases using them for offline marketing and promotion. Press releases or news releases as they're sometimes known are newsworthy stories about your business that you send to various sections of the media. These sections of the media must be related to your industry for you to have any probability of success. Newsworthy stories are stories which readers of the media publications you submit to might be interested in.
If the journalist reads it and likes it, he or she may publish it, or some of its contents in his or her publication. If this happens, you're on to a winner because the public in general are much more responsive to a news story than a plain old hyped up advertisement. This could mean they'll enquire about or even purchase your products or services. Using press releases for offline marketing of your website uses the same principles, if it's newsworthy, release it. Newsworthy events for websites include website launches, website re launches, and new online services among other items. Also don’t forget online press releases!
16. ID-It Plates - These Elegant mini-Billboards promote YOU 365 days a year, enhance the appearance of your vehicles, last for years and most important, give you literally Millions of Impressions and affordable offline marketing over their lifetime. Conclusion - Even if your business only exits in the virtual world you must realize ALL your customers live and always will live in the physical world and therefore can be reached much better from the physical world. The moral of the story is never ever forget about the offline marketing and promotion of your website. Your success or failure could depend on it!