#Travel Friendly Airbnb and Guest House - Vacationing in #Accra and looking for an Airbnb to stay? We Got You! Vacation rentals in Greater Accra Region Whatsapp +1 747 4779581 @Charlesfrize This is important because it relates to #AburibotanicalGardens #Senchi #TravelTours #KakumNationalPark #KwameNkrumahMemorialPark #WliWaterfalls #ElminaCastle #VisitGhana #AccraAccommodation #Africandiaspora
Blogging And Search Engine Optimization The great thing about blogging is that, it does not call for any elaborate graphics, or difficult to figure Html code. A great many of the search engines are not too keen on over the top and completely pointless graphics, but on the other hand, are quite intent on indexing text. "Mother Google" and many of the top ranking search engines,will rank a site based upon the number of links that are pointing to it.
The key is to provide valuable and appealing content. That in turn will without doubt, build up the interests amongst your readers, and consequently make the blog site more admired. When you link to other appealing sites and include valuable keywords while writing the blog, it certainly helps your Search Engine Optimization. Blogging can promote a website by virtue of the number of links you as a blogger could put in your website. Linking to quality related sites can certainly have a domino effect for the simple reason that they will refer to an additional website, which will in turn refer to another,an so on and so forth.
Anytime you have countless links start pointing to the website,this usually tends to do fantastic things for website search engine rankings. 'viral' effect, referring to the way a virus multiplies, is sometimes what this is referred as. Anytime a blog links to websites comparable in theme or idea, webmasters may return the compliment by linking back. This multiplies the affinity of search engine robots which may give a higher ranking to the website.
5 Tips On Finding The Best Topics For Your Blog Blog topics are an important part of a successful blog. Some bloggers simply write about whatever is on their mind, creating an online journal of sorts. Successful bloggers know however that to have a great blog, you cannot always write about what you want to write about. You must also keep the interests of your readers in mind when writing. After all, if you want a successful blog, you have to depend on the readers to show up often. To keep your blog as fresh as possible, consider using these five ways to find winning ideas for your blog topics.
Do Your Research Smart bloggers know that each day there are popular search terms listed on large search sites. Bloggers can use these search terms to help them get more traffic to their blogs. Each day a blogger can look at these popular search terms and create posts using them. If the blogger is lucky, they will increase their traffic due to more people looking for that term. By researching the topics that are hot with readers each day, bloggers can create things specifically for the readers. Doing research may take a little time and you might never be writing about what you want to write about, but you will likely have more traffic than ever.
Ask Around If you have been blogging for a while, you might have began to hit low points where you really have no more topic ideas left. Some writers call this “writer’s block” while others just see it as a small hurdle to be surpassed. When you come to this difficult point, the best thing to do is ask around. Talk to interesting people you know. You can ask them what topics they find most interesting at the time. If you would rather be a little more subtle, simply bounce a few topics off them to see which ones they respond strongly to. Use the topics that they respond strongly to in order to gather ideas for posts.
Use the News The news is a great place to gather topical information for your blog. News teams research and investigate for hours to gather their topics. By using similar topics, you can skip all of the hard research work and still be a success. Never use their ideas exactly, just take them and use them to develop your own. For instance, if there is a major political issue going on in the news, consider creating a post about what you think about it. You don’t have to use the news story, just the topic idea along with your own words.
Follow the Lead of Others When you are looking for great blog topics, consider visiting popular blogs to see what they are talking about. Don’t steal their ideas, but use the visit to stir up great ideas of your own. Sometimes when you see others working at their highest potential, it can spark new potential in yourself. You can see which topics get the best response for their blog and decide if you could get the same response with a similar topic.
Sleep On It If all else fails and you are still trying to come up with a list of interesting blog topics, consider this interesting strategy. Go to sleep each night with a clear head. In the morning, before you even open your eyes, target the first thing on your mind. Write it down immediately so you don’t forget. Then use these things to develop interesting blog topics. You would be shocked at how inspiring our first thoughts can be. They are so interesting because they are not clouded with any outside stressors from reality.
They are simple thoughts typically that can be used successfully on a blog. These five ways to find winning blog topics are proven to be among the best. A blog topic is one of the basic important aspects of your blog. Be sure that you pay attention to which topics get the best response on your blog so you will know which ones are most effective. Use all or some of these tips to help you get on your way to better blog topics right away!
7 Tips to Building Your Blog's Readership Attracting traffic to a blog or a web site is challenging enough. So from the very beginning, when you start to see visitors coming to read your blog, be sure that they feel comfortable to stick around. And there are a number of ways you can help them to do just that.
Here are seven vital ingredients for building a successful blog with a loyal following.
1. Publish Regularly As your readers become familiar with the frequency of your posts, it will influence their visiting pattern. If your readers know that you post fresh content every day, they will probably come every day to read it. If they know you post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, that's when they will come.
2. Stay on Topic Stick to your niche. If your blog doesn't have a niche, give it one. Readers like blog's that are focused on a particular theme or topic. If you don't have a theme and just blog about anything, then readers are less likely to become passionate about your blog and will probably move on to somewhere else.
3. Use Meaningful Titles in Posts This not only announces clearly what the post is about, but it will help people navigate your blog and also influence your ranking with search engines.
4. Interact With Your Readers Think of your blog like a conversation. You post. Readers comment. Be active and be positive as you interact and converse with your readers.
5. Highlight Your Best Posts Don't let your best posts get lost in your archives. It’s always a good idea to link to your best posts from a ‘best posts’ category on the main page.
6. Provide Good Navigation to Popular Pages If you help people find the key pages within your blog, their visit will be a much more enjoyable experience.
7. Avoid Not Posting for Extended Periods If someone visits your blog and discovers that the last post was three weeks ago, they will probably be disappointed. If you don't post, people may give you the benefit of the doubt and come back in a few days to check, but you better believe they will lose interest quickly if you fall out of your regular schedule and stop posting. There you have it. Seven little tips that will make a big difference to your blog's readership. It's not rocket science.It's just using some common sense when posting and interacting with your readers.